Jouliiia
how can i improve my english
No short cuts. Read and write more and learn your English basics well. Like your capitalization. Can't be lazy.
practice loud reading,it improves ur pronunciation,watch english movies with subtitles and practice reading it fast along with the character,open a dictionary and learn meanings of 10 to 15 words a day.....
Here are some easy steps for learning English for free using Italki resources. 1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures. 2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community. 3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of. 4. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials. 5. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing. Good luck !!!
buy learning your short vowel a e i o u and sometime y
I like to see a lot of series from the United States, and listen to music. It helps me to improve my vocabulary and more ... (: