Diamond
Are there any mistakes? When I was a child, my parents were always busy working. Therefore, they bought me a lot of books to keep me company. Through reading, I have made friends with the Three Little Pigs, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, and so on. Since then, reading has become an important part of my life. Books, magazines and newspapers are very handy to carry around with. The smallness of size and the lightweight of reading materials made it very convenient for me to put them into my handbag. Moreover, I can read whenever and wherever I choose to. Even during an interval of time, like waiting for a bus or at break time in school. In short, I enjoy reading no matter when or where. Thank you!Source: I have copied it fom a website. It's not my paragraph. But I have made some changes because I noticed that there are some mistakes.
3
0
Yeah I spotted a few mistakes. When I was a child, my parents were always busy working. So, they bought a lot of books for me, to keep me company. Through reading, I made friends with the Three Little Pigs, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, and so on. Since then, reading has become an important part of my life. Books, magazines and newspapers are very handy to carry around .The small size and the light weight of reading materials made it very convenient for me to put them into my handbag. Moreover, I can read whenever and wherever I choose to. Even during a short interval of time, like waiting for a bus or at break time in school. In short, I enjoy reading no matter when or where. Thank you!
Diamond
Arabic, English, French