Moonlight4u
"Using a serious tune up."? "What club does he work out of?" ? Carlos: "And my drop shot could use a serious tune up. Think you could give me the number of your pro?" Rex: "Yeah. I'll, uh, give it to you later." Carlos: "Well what club does he work out of?" The guys are talking about playing tennis. And I didn't got clear on the following expressions.. Please let me know both of them :) 1. "using a serious tune-up." 2. "what club does he work out of?" (please explain of "he." I can't get who the person is. Rex? or Carlos? or Someone else like...tennis coach?" And wanna know the whole meaning of this sentence) Thanks so much for ur kindly help!
1
0
안녕하세요! 1. "using a serious tune-up." - This means to improve or to upgrade, to make something better. For example, 제 한국어를 could use a serious tune-up. 2. "what club does he work out of?" (please explain of "he." I can't get who the person is. Rex? or Carlos? or Someone else like...tennis coach?" And wanna know the whole meaning of this sentence) - The "he" in this sentence refers to the tennis coach. He is a 3rd person pronoun, so he is not one of the two people talking. Since tennis coaches work in country clubs, Carlos is asking "어디에서 Tennis Coach 일해요?" Thanks so much for ur kindly help! - Hope I helped. 감사합니다!
Moonlight4u
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Khmer (Cambodian), Korean, Vietnamese
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Khmer (Cambodian), Vietnamese