nozturk
Which one is grammatically correct? I didn't like you from the moment I met you. I haven't liked you from the moment I met you.
6
0
Both sound awkward to me. Try it like this... (so that "you" wouldn't sound redundant) I didn't like you the moment we met. I never liked you since the moment we met.
I haven't liked you from the moment I met you.
The second one is the correct one.It is true from the past to the present. The first one is still in the past, it should be 'I realized I didn't like you when I met you.
I see no need to change them. When you are letting someone know they are not your pal is no time for proper grammar. These or to proper already. Sure they could be written better: I have not liked you since the moment we met. But for the situation, I would suggest that the tone and body language is where the real communication lies. This is what will determine the course of the relationship;)
it should be... I didn't like you since we've met.
nozturk
English, Turkish