Ekk
What does this phrase mean? 1. "you look mean and mean" - the driver drove the car to his boss's house and when he met his boss he said "you look mean and mean" 2. "that was my guts" - the owner of a company talk with a manager and tell him "jack hire this man" but that man just comes to work for one day and the manager disagree with him but he reply "that was my guts sir" 3. "for the record" I heard this word quite a few times in movies but I don't know what does it mean. 4. "pum pum" - I think this is not the correct way to write this word but this word sound like "pum pum" it is hats that cover ears like in this photo - http://static.weloveshopping.com/shop/client/000048/sz-thailand/1550601.jpg
5
0
1. You look mean, very, very mean. 2. gut feeling = feeling in the stomach that something is right 3. for the record = in future remember I told you this 4. pom pom = covers your ears in the cold
1. You look extremely mean. 2. Having a gut feeling means something does not feel right. Having a feeling something is wrong. 3. It means, remember I said this for future reference, stating a fact or opinion about something. 4. I think you mean earmuffs.
Ekk
English, Thai