Guru
five blanks need to be filled in.help!Please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOzXsqoJhtE&feature=relmfu Three great men a king,a priest,and a rich man between them,stands a common ___ sword each great man beats ___ sword and kill the other two who lives who dies power resigns when they believe it resigns it is a trick,a shadow on the world.And a very small man can cast a very large shadow you're fighting ___king killing you would ____ your brother's mercy? i find it's difficult to rule ___once you did I _____ i will take what is mine with fire and blood I know you can be killed? i understand where the escape ____ __________________________________________________ After many times of replay,I have already given up making all of them out by myself,maybe there are other parts need to be corrected,point them out,please and thanks.
10
0
Three great men A king, a priest, and a rich man Between them, stands a common sellsword Each great man bids the sellsword and kill the other two Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall and a very small man can cast a very large shadow. You're fighting to overthrow the king Killing you would send your brother a message. You might find it difficult to rule over millions who want you dead. "I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine, with fire and blood." Anyone can be killed I understand the way this game is played
Three great men a king, a priest, and a rich man between them, stands a common ___ sword each great man beats ___ sword and kill the other two who lives who dies power resides where men believe it resides it is a trick, a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow you're fighting to overthrow the king killing you would send your brother a message. you might find it difficult to rule over millions who want you dead. I am (name) and I will take what is mine with fire and blood Anyone can be killed i understand the way this game is played I dot know the word that precedes 'sword,' it is presumably a typeof sword: special, magic maybe?
Three great men. A king, a priest and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies. Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick, a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow. You're fighting to overthrow a king. Killing you would send your brother a message. Might find it to difficult to rule over millions who want you dead. I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine with fire and blood. Anyone can be killed. I understand the way this game is played.
Guru