Euvin
How can I describe this? How can you describe the person who usually talk slowly? any good words or expressions? and in contrast, how do you usually describe the person who talk quickly?
3
0
There's no specific word for it, I think. I mean, I'd just say... "wow, he talks really slow." The same goes for fast. But, fast-talk can mean someone's way of persuading/tricking someone thru talking.
a gladiator way is:DO NOT FUCKING SPEAK!
In America, there are a few shows that everyone knows sayings from whether you were a fan or not. Your question brings to mind the word "Low talker" from Seinfeld. This means a person who talks so quiet you miss something. Because of this word... and how in many cases- if done in a straight forward way, you can organize an idea into a new word without being questioned these days... People will understand exactly what you mean if you say "The person is a 'slow talker'".
Euvin
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin)