Hi, here are 8 easy steps for learning English using Italki resources.
1. Click onto Learn English at the bottom left hand side of this Italki page. Then click onto the Quick links such as Knowledge or Resources for helpful lessons.
2. You will see the number of Quick Links. They indicate the number of resources such as vocab and grammar in your language created by Italki members. For learning English go to: http://www.italki.com/knowledge/Learn-english-english.htm. You can also learn English in your own language.
3. If you are a beginner, click onto Language Teachers on the pink band on the top left hand side of this Italki page. Go through the Language Teachers' prices. Email an English teacher. Look at: http://www.italki.com/teachers/English . Click onto Courses and Products as well.
5.If you need language practice, click onto Language Partners on the pink band on the top left hand side of this page and see if there is an English speaker you can email to set up a time to practice at http://www.italki.com/partners/English You can also click in someone who speaks your language as well.
6. Click onto Groups on the pink band on the top right hand side of this page and look at the groups you want to join for learning English. For example: Improve your English Group:
Click onto: http://www.italki.com/groups/English/254.
English Writing Group: http://www.italki.com/groups/3116
7. If you want to post items for discussion you can Click onto Answers and Notebook in the middle of the pink band on this page.
8. Resources for learning English.
Quick links: http://www.italki.com/resources/english/documents
Italki online etiquette for new members