Leah dizon
today,I wanna test my writing level,plz help me corect . How to find a perfect hairdresser I've been to dozens of hairdressers'in my city.they all have been visted by me basically.I know a little something about hairdressers,so I wanna tell you how to find a barber who's perfect for you. first of all,you gotta know whether we find a barber good or not largely depends on 3 aspects.they are Cutting,Modeling and Perm.the thing is worth to mention is that you wanna be a master getting the high level of skill for each,you at least need spend 15 years.that means even if you begin learning the haircut since 18,you were at least 33 years old when you became a master.now we can see that the barber's ability is bound up with ages. a person since learning haircut,the frist thing he touched is washing.others call them assistant,actually they are handyman.we judge them as fast as we could.possessing the Cutting for 2 yrs,Modeling for 3 yrs, Perm for 4 yrs.that means he need to be 27yrs before becoming a well-rounded talent.all of dates are based on hard working,if not,he would get longer now,you knew how to find a good barber.for the love of my writing.plz correct it for me~ it took me like 30 minute to finish.plz~
8
0
How to Find a Perfect Hairdresser -capitalize words in titles as long as they are not articles such as a, the, etc.- I've been to dozens of hairdressers in my city. Basically they all have been visited by me.I know a little something about hairdressers,so I wanna tell you how to find a barber who's perfect for you. First of all,you gotta know whether we find a barber good or not largely depends on 3 aspects. They are cutting, modeling and perm. these are not proper nouns so do you do not capitalize them- A thing worth mentioning is that if you wanna be a master and get the high level of skill for each,you at least need spend 15 years. That means even if you have learned how to cut hair since you were 18, you would be at least 33 years old when you became a master. Now, we can see that the barber's ability is bound up with age. The first thing a person first learning to cut hair does is washing. Others call them assistants, actually they are handymen.-when you use "they" the subjects (such as handyman or assistant) need to be plural,too (such as handymen or assistants).- We judge them as fast as we can. Having learned the cutting for 2 yrs, modeling for 3 yrs, perm for 4 yrs means he needs to be 27yrs before having a well-rounded talent. All of the dates are based on hard work,if not,he would take longer Now, you know- -knew is a word for past "I used to know how to fish" as opposed to "I know how to fish now"- Now to find a good barber. Make sure you capitalize the first letter of every sentence. Also for my own curiosity can you explain what "modeling" is?
Its want...and got. And where to find a good barber
Words like "wanna" and "plz" are not acceptable in written English. They actually make you look ignorant and lazy. Get rid of them, and you'll progress much faster in English.
Sorry but writing one my phone is a head ache.
How time find a perfect hairdresser. I have gone to dozens of hairdressers in my city. They all have visited me, thereby I know some things about them. Now I want to tell you how to find the right one fire you. First, you got to know that finding the perfect barber depends one three steps; cut, modeling and perm. To be concidered a master in the three aspects one needs to have at least 15 years of expirience. So a master will look around 33, if he started at 18. Yes, a barber's agility is tiedly related time his age. A person when he starts learning hairdressing
Leah dizon
Chinese (Mandarin)