-Fiona-
Why do people need leisure? Is it important?
21 feb 2012 04:53
5
0
Sorry to answer via another question: why do some people need such a huge amount of work, in order that other people may have plenty of wasteful leisure ? I firmly believe that in some ways leisure is life itself, but it should not consume too many resources; if we all (and I really mean everybody) upon social leisure time, or book reading, or piano playing, or singing in a choir, that is something easily 'reachable', I believe we would also enjoy (in the long run, after some social earthquakes) more leisure time, and I still mean everybody.
21 februari 2012
Leisure is important for your body to recharge its batteries and rest. If you don't have any leisure time, you will get stressed and sick.
21 februari 2012
Leisure time is an opportunity for your mind and body to relax. If you are an athlete, taking a break is essential to give the body time to repair itself and to make itself stronger. I think the same could be said for your brain.
21 februari 2012
working all the time is not a real life
21 februari 2012
Yes so you can relax once and a while.
21 februari 2012
-Fiona-