Is there a word called "Grading teacher"? what does it mean? Thanks! Thanks a lot
Feb 21, 2012 2:55 PM
Answers · 3
Hi. Bliss. I could imagine a situation where there are some teachers who only provide information while other teachers in the same school teach and test. These testing teachers could be called grading teachers. I say this because there are classes and even schools that do not grade. They could be called nongraded schools or pass-fale classes. In this way, I think we may be able to understand the term you ask about.
February 21, 2012
You created it? My guess is you are referring to teachers who grade the exam papers, give your scores, yes?
February 21, 2012
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!