pasalupo
मैले माया गर्ना जानिन होला -- question about the -na form I have trouble to figure out when to use garna and when to use garnu and my material is not very clear about this.. Can somebody please explain me why it has to be garna in this song title. Can you also explain the usage of garna vs. garnu? धन्यवाद !
2
0
मैले माया गर्न जानिन होला = may be i didn't know how to love you.( It's very hard to translate excat, ecurate in english) or, the way i loved you, it wasn't the way you were expecting. गर्न = to do. गर्नु = have to do. (both have almost same meaning.) मैले = i माया गर्न = to love जानिन = not to know होला = may be( he was not sure he is questing to himself) past form = may be i was lacking to love her or maybe i dind't know how to love.
garna give u option while garnu is particular with things.. like for example if i ask u timi ley tiyo kaam garna sikhau... here garna give u option .. like did u learn to do this work? timi ley tiyo kaam garnu parcha... here garnu mean .. u hav to finished the work given
April 8, 2012
pasalupo
Arabic (Modern Standard), Danish, English, German
Arabic (Modern Standard)