kimchijeon
How do you say these in Korean (반말)? 1, You are my favorite student. 2. My favorite student is Paul. 3. I miss you so much! 4. Do you miss me? 5. Is it vacation now in Korea? 6. Are you sad? 7. Are you happy? 8. How are you doing today? 9. I think you're awesome! 10. I will call you tonight! 11. I will call you tomorrow! 12. Please don't be sad. 13. I am happy today. 14. Are you hungry? 15. I want to eat something!
1
0
1, You are my favorite student. 너는 내가 가장 좋아하는 학생이야. 2. My favorite student is Paul. 내가 가장 좋아하는 학생은 폴이야. 3. I miss you so much! 네가 정말 많이 보고 싶어. 4. Do you miss me? 너도 내가 보고 싶니? 5. Is it vacation now in Korea? 지금 한국에선 방학 기간이니? 6. Are you sad? 슬퍼? 7. Are you happy? 행복해? 8. How are you doing today? 요즘 어떻게 지내? 9. I think you're awesome! 넌 정말 대단해! 10. I will call you tonight! 오늘 밤에 전화할게! 11. I will call you tomorrow! 내일 전화할게! 12. Please don't be sad. 제발 슬퍼하지 마. 13. I am happy today. 나 오늘 행복해. 14. Are you hungry? 배고파? 15. I want to eat something! 뭐 먹고 싶어.
kimchijeon
English, Filipino (Tagalog), Japanese, Korean
Japanese, Korean