Diamond
How can I make revision for exams a pleasure? I need some advice. Thank you in advance!
10
0
My suggestion is always the same: make and use flash cards; it could give some fun in revising lessons' materials.
To manage exams well, you need to stay at the peak of your functioning capacity. Too much stress can spoil your performance, but we all need a certain amount of adrenalin in our bodies to take on the challenges ahead. Here are some pre-exam tips for improving your performance Plan your revision in advance by listing achievable targets and tick them off when completed. Practise deep breathing and relaxation techniques before the exam. Don’t let your mind wander into catastrophic thoughts like "I can't understand this author", " I'm going to fail this paper" or "I'm not going to pass my degree". Make time for fun, but avoid alcohol or drugs, as they can affect your memory and de-skill you. Avoid going straight to bed after revision, otherwise you may have difficulty sleeping with thoughts rushing around your brain. Use active learning techniques like summarizing as you go along and asking yourself questions as you read. Make sure you stay in touch with sympathetic friends and family: having someone to offload your problems to can help. Avoid coffee late at night, which may over-stimulate and increase feelings of anxiety.
frankly diamond, if you dont love the subject,that is a difficult thing to do. Think of the appreciation you will receive for passing with high marks,may be that inspire you and makes you study better.
Diamond
Arabic, English, French