Mia
How do I distinguish the letter т and м in written words? They look almost the same.....
16
0
They are similar, that's true)) the main difference is in the horizontal joining lines: in "т" they are at the top of the letter, in "м" they are at the foot of the letter. It depends on the handwriting though, sometimes we cannot distinguish them too :)
By the context。But if doctor wrote -- no way to distinguish even if you'd be russian.)
there's no way to distinguish them always. I just rely on the context and my recognition of word
Hello! What about the letter Т , you can also write it like you see it in books when it is typed, there are a lot of people who write this letter as T(т), me also. In many cases it is more quickly! I would be happy, if I could help you!
There's also an english link (and it's better than previous one): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_cursive
Mia
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, French, Japanese, Russian
Russian