Tina
How could i improve my English listening??
7
0
to watch and listen english song and movies
English is actually very very very easy!! Way easier than Chinese or any other languages. So, I am sure with a bit of practice and understanding the grammar usage in English, you'll be a professional in no time! Always remember in English, it's pretty much all about the grammar because there are only 26 alphabets to remember! unilke Chinese where they have thousands of characters to memorise..
April 20, 2012
through hard work and practice tina
April 2, 2012
These days it's possible to get a book (or an ebook) and an audio book of the same book where you listen to somebody reading the book. You can read the book and listen to somebody read the same book out loud. I think this would be a good way to learn a language verbally and learn how to read the text at the same time.
I would definitely recommend you listening to academic materials-audios that are recommended for preparation for English proficiency exams. The speech is very clear and accurate, and not filled with slangish words and grammar deviations.
Tina
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English