Diamond
What does this mean? I'm so embarrassed! My firends always think that I'm wrong about everything (what I say, what I think, what I believe, what I do, how I feel, etc). Does this mean that I'm mad, abnormal, unusual, crazy or stupid? Thank you!Thank you very much languagemuffin, Andrew, Jesse, Seda and Eliot! ♥ Thank you for your encouraging words!
8
1
Lately you have been "down on yourself." or being hard on yourself... Let me show you... Here are your last few statements. (I think I'll never succeed in anything! I have both faults and good qualities. I want to change my character, but I can't. I sometimes hate myself not because of the faults that I have but because I'm so naive.) You are not always so self deprecating. What is going on? Because of your intense self criticism as of late, I can not agree that your friends are as critical as you claim. It may be that is just your interpretation. If you were being more positive yourself, maybe you would be taking what they say differently... What do you think? Are you viewing their statements through a dirty lens? Or maybe your friends are only being a soundboard for what they are hearing... If you were more positive, maybe they would be giving back positivity. How does this sound? Any truth? Maybe some of both of the above? here is a smile ;0) for a Diamond. Have a better day.
Maybe they are too ordinary. Well, I'd suggest not to mind what others think about you so much. There is nobody that thinks in same ways as I do or that we have common interests. Well, I'll be honest. I don't have any friend. Really, none. I am a misfit. So what. Screw them all.
Perhaps you need new friends. A few people on this site think I'm mad, abnormal, unusual, crazy or stupid. So what!
No. You're not crazy. Perhaps it just means you don't have very good friends?
Maybe you have some originality and what you call friends are not at ease with that. Some people like to put every living being under a precise description or characterization; they get frustrated when an original mind is not easy to be classified. What you are suffering seems to be very benign.
Diamond
Arabic, English, French