yan
What's the meaning of this sentence? "I’ve sprinkled more puke-absorbent coffee grounds than Maxwell House would care to know" The one who wrote this sentence is a flight attendant who've experienced years of high-altitude nausea, so what's the meaning of this sentence?Thx for all of your nice answers, so can I just ask one more question? "The Lawn Boy 2000: We guarantee maximum saturation or your money back! The stuff just kept coming and coming and coming." So, what's the Lawn Boy 2000 and its statement? The whole sentence is like this: " I stared at him with a mixture of awe and repulsion. It was as if he had become one of those rapid-fire lawn sprinklers with the rotating mechanical head. The Lawn Boy 2000: We guarantee maximum saturation or your money back! The stuff just kept coming and coming and coming."
26. Feb 2012 05:16
4
0
I did not know this, but according to the statement, ground coffee will absorb vomit. The end is a joke. It suggests that the company that makes coffee would not appreciate what the coffee is being used for.
26. Februar 2012
We often use dry powdered substances to absorb liquids. In this case case dry ground coffee would help mask the terrible odour of vomit and make it easier to clean up. Coffee grounds(used) are often used to clean up sawdust and dust in a man's workshop at home. Because the grounds are damp the dust sticks to them. Coffee is truly a wonderful thing!
26. Februar 2012
I'll say that this states that this company, which i presume a coffers company, doesn't know about fertile around for coffe.
26. Februar 2012
yan