Firefly
句式杂揉。。。 confused 大家好 the sentence 医生: 你要多喝水,多休息 i thought we would write it as 医生:你要喝很多水,很多休息 i am a little confused, some help would be appreciated Thanks
8
0
这个不是句式杂糅,句式杂糅是指句子成分之间的语法结构混乱而造成的语法错误。针对这个问题,两种说法都是可以的,但是前者口语中更多见,后者表示强调。
这个不是句式杂揉
杂揉? 不如說 混淆. 混淆: 擾亂觀念、事物,使人無法分辨。
You'd prefer to choose the previous one, cause it is correct here. For the quantity is just used to adv. not the adj. here. The doctor advised that take some water much times and no means that should drink much water at once time. I wish I express clearly and help you. If my expression is not nature, please correct me. Thanks.
Just remember these ways of saying, because these are what the native speakers are using. Language is nothing but a habit... as long as you could make good communications with native speakers..... you would definitely be disappointed if asking chinese pass-by how much grammer he or she knows... Do not focus too much on grammers, especially on the earlier stage of learning. There are many people unschooled, they cannot read and write, but speak fluently.... Of course, except you want to be an expert in that language and culture... that'll be another case.
Firefly
Chinese (Mandarin)