Luchito
what is a meme? will be a crazy cartoon that tell us about our life or it dont reflex it
26 февр. 2012 г., 22:59
5
0
What's the context? Do you mean "Internet meme?" An Internet meme is a picture, video, sentence/expression, or website that spreads very quickly on the Internet. An Internet meme usually imitates or pokes fun at something in real life (usually culture, religion, politics, stereotypes, etc.)
26 февраля 2012 г.
Just a trivia: In Turkish, "meme" means "boob".
27 февраля 2012 г.
I also agree with J Savage's excellent answer.
27 февраля 2012 г.
Looks like jsavage already answered your question. The first time I saw the word "meme" used was in reference to visual memes in Japanese animation. Peter Payne of J-List likes to point them out on occasion in his blog. As he wrote recently, "Being a hyper-connected society, Japan has their share of ridiculous memes, and it's interesting to see which of them make the transition from Japan to the wider world or vice-versa."
27 февраля 2012 г.
This is not a recognized word. It might be a child's nickname for his grandmother, aunt, or Mother. However, it sounds like baby-talk to me.
26 февраля 2012 г.
Luchito
English, Italian, Spanish
English, Italian