Katerina
Is it correct? (part 2:) Check it please 1.We are making all for you not to meet him here 2. I hadn't been an hour on the board when he invited me to lanch 3. You're feeding 3 times a day 4. When I woke up I walked to the window. Although it hadnt rained yet, there were big bundles 5. I havent been in a such good mood like I'm now 6. I was walking for about an hour in the forest when I saw a small house. As I had never been there, I didnt know who lived there. The house was among the trees and the footpath that I passed brought to it
3
0
I'm not sure what you are trying to say in the first sentence. We are trying to prevent you from meeting him here. I was invited to lunch by him although I had been on board less than one hour. I was feeding the (baby) three times a day. Feeding is generally used for babies or invalids. I was having my meals three times per day. When I woke up, I went to the window. There were big rain puddles even though it hadn't rained yet. I have never been is such a wonderful mood as I am now. The trail that I walked brought me to the house that was among the trees. Generally, I would say to write your events in the order they happen. This is not always the case. If you said, The house was among the trees that the footpath I travelled brought me to. It is sort of awkward. I was walking for about an hour in the forest when I saw a small house. I didn't know who lived there since I had never passed that way before. or traveled that way before.
Will you be having your meals three times a day?
Katerina
English, Russian, Spanish