Nahdiah
Is there any mistakes in my writing This is my homework, it is just one paragraph. I am curious about the punctual grammar, I'll be very happy If anyone of you correct this writing, thank you in advance We all know that between adults and adolescents, there are some differences, one of them are their way of thinking. Adults are the grown-up ones, while adolescents are one who is developing from a child into an adults. Let me give an example, for example the situation is when they buy souvenirs during travelling. Adults whose mind are wider, tend to buy many for others, such as friends, family or co-workers. It is different from adolescent which is tend to buy many or only for themselves, and sometimes they buy a few for others. I realised it when I see my aunt planning a trip, she has thought about what souvenirs and to whom it will be given. It could be due to the money they have, but their way of thinking is also can be a reason . Adults are thinking other people more and they are also tend to follow the etiquette or the rule of society . Yet, adolescents are tend to do what they like and not willing to take any burden to be restricted.
5
0
You would get more feedback if you posted this up in Notebook.
one of them is (not are) ways of thinking while adolescents are developing from children into adults. let me give you an example - or - for example (choose one) Grownups have learned to enjoy giving. They often buy gifts for others while adolescents tend to be self centered and buy only for themselves. I realized this when I saw my She had thought about what souvenirs to purchase and... Well that is a big start... You should look at the last few sentences closely on your own.
Nahdiah
English, French, Indonesian, Japanese
English, French, Japanese