Peter
Can you help me? Hi, friends! Can you correct my text below? Today I am going to speak about myself. There are lots of things to say, but this time I will mention just a few of them. Let's start from school. First of all, school is very significant part of my life. First reason is that I spend more than a half of the day there. I like many subject at school and it's really truly complicated to determine what subjects are the most favourite to me. However, If I had to choose something, I guess that would be both maths and physics. I thrive on these two subjects, because I am an accurate and rational person who likes solving problems. It's not all though. I like physics, because I wonder about the studies of astronomy and, in my opinion, looking at the starry sky and constellations at night is one of the greatest thing in our existance. Furthermore, I will say some words about holidays. I prefer more cultural and activity holidays than beach holidays. I mean, I like the vacation, where I can learn a lot and, what is most important, to see something I have never seen before. For example, I was in Portugal in the summer and spend only 9 days there, but all my gained experiend, the culture and people I saw there made these few days marvellous. Of course, when I travel somewhere or going to the science camps, I make lots of new friends. Speaking more about my best one, he is a person I can trust, tell him every secret and he will never betray me. There is one more thing I will mention today. It's my career plans. When I finish school, I will study at the university abroad. If I had to choose right now, I would apply to the University of Cambridge and University of Harvard to the studies of mathematics and physics. That's because I wish to see a new country, try different way of learning, and meet promising and intellegent people from all over the world. In case of failed application I would choose Vilnius University or some other university in Lithuania. In summary, there's no doubt that every of us has tons of things to say about ourselfs, but, as people say "The life is simply to short to speak about everything". So, that's all about myself.
Here are the Lithuanian italki members who are learning English for you to contact http://www.italki.com/partners/1-English-Lithuanian--200-0--0-0.htm
Sveikas Petrai! I suggest that you post this in Notebook so that you can see the corrections in colour.
nice work