pat-tom
hey I want to say this but please check my grammars I wanna say this "Hi . It's sorry if you take it like that. I didn't know it's problem to ask people's age there. I just asked you without much thought  it's common and nobody takes it as a problem here. u know when I found that you blocked me,I was surprised and sad because I didn't know why you do that. and found out that the guy named **** was critisizing me and I didn't know why that guy is so critical agaist my casual comment .. and I kind of got angry against him! so,,,, I'm sorry if you think it's impolite to ask your age but it was just a casual comment.
Correction: Hey I want to say this, but please check my grammar. I want to say this "Hi . I'm sorry if you took it like that. I didn't know it was a problem to ask people's age there. I just asked you without much thought  Here, it's common and nobody takes it personally. You know when I found out that you had blocked me,I was surprised and sad because I didn't know why you did that. I found out that the guy named **** was criticizing me and I didn't know why that guy was so critical about my casual comment .. and I kind of got angry with him. So, I'm sorry if you feel that it was impolite to ask your age, but it was just a casual comment. Again, I am sorry for offending you. Please be aware that it is considered impolite in some countries to ask people about their age. In future if you want something corrected, I suggest that you post it in Notebook. u know when I found that you blocked me,I was surprised and sad because I didn't know why you do that. and found out that the guy named **** was critisizing me and I didn't know why that guy is so critical agaist my casual comment .. and I kind of got angry against him! so,,,, I'm sorry if you think it's impolite to ask your age but it was just a casual comment