nozturk
I wrote some sentences about applause. Are they all ok and natural? No applause? Where's the applause? Have you ever heard such applause? Do you hear the applause? Didn't you hear the applause? Do you expect applause? What do you want, applause? What do you expect, applause? Will you give her a round of applause? Why don't we all give her a round of applause? Let's all give her a round of applause. How about giving her a round of applause?
You are a very creative person. I would never think to make sentences about applause. For the most part, they look perfect. A few little problems are the following: * People would say that "No applause?" is not a proper sentence because it does not have a subject and predicate. However, it is very common to hear sentences like this in daily life. *"Will you give her a round of applause?" would sound more natural as "Won't you give her a round of applause?" It seems like you're trying to encourage this person to give her a round of applause instead of simply asking if they will in the future.
for me all ok , by the way i like your broaden mind.