eli
Would you please help me with the text below ? Watch as your students become animated as they discuss their presentations. Students who are not academically gifted are often thrilled to have their talents recognized and the presentations are usually fascinating, diverse, and enthusiastic. Whether it’s floor exercises, a mini-fashion show, a hand-crafted lawn mower, a slide show of a garden, or an original song, you’ll discover surprising things about your students that you can help them use in their assignments. 1- what does it mean by: "Watch as your students become animated as they discuss their presentations." 2- What is a " floor exercise"? 3- I will be grateful if you give me an explanation for the whole text. Thank you very much for your help. :)
1- what does it mean by: "Watch as your students become animated as they discuss their presentations."= observe your students as they become enthusiastic about doing their talks/oral presentations 2- What is a " floor exercise"? = can refer to physical exercises on the floor or practical demonstrations to others about their interests. 3- I will be grateful if you give me an explanation for the whole text. The text sounds like an add for teachers to encourage their students to present talks about their interests to classmates instead of just sitting and listening to their teacher explain things.