Emma Pillsbury
Oz (HBO) and other tv-shows. Would you like to give me some recommendations? I finished watching Oz few days ago and still going through some sort of hangover. You know, there`re good shows, brilliant shows, and there`s Oz. Great and powerful. I have watched a lot of the other series, like Criminal Minds, Games of Thrones or Rome, but none of them had quite the same level of adrenaline and testosterone, and huge row of charismatic character, and honesty, and passion. So, maybe you guys will recommend me something? What show made you laugh, made you cry and made you wait? What show kept you awake at nights, promising yourself that you`ll watch just one more episode? Just half of the episode? Also, if you`ve watched Oz, why do you think Keller did what he did in the last episode? Was it the act of the generosity or was he trying to set Beecher up in revenge? What would be with their relationships if he hadn`t? What does expect Beecher now?
Oz was unique but you might want to try other HBO series like: Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Band Of Brothers, or Generation Kill.