eli
I will be grateful if you help me with the text below? Make the connection between the environment and experience with their new level of creativity to show them that environments can stimulate creativity and the production of better products. I need a simpler text . Thank you.
The authors are saying that students that have had a new experience and been in a new environment will have higher levels of creativity.The word "experience" in the text is a noun, not a verb. They are recommending that the teacher emphasize this ("make the connection") to the students.
no I am reading a book. This is not homework. Why do you think so. I just have some difficulties understanding some parts. You can just ignore the question if don't like to answer it. ;)
I think that ell is trying to penetrate some unnecessarily opaque "eduspeak" found in a book.
Basically, you seem to be asking us to write a paper for you that you can turn in as an assignment. Please try to write it yourself first, then submit it to the Notebook section for correction.