Emily
do you like Japan? please tell me why?
I like Japan because I took a japanese course and loved it !
Yes I do because I have hosted many exchange teachers and students from Japan. I love Japanese food and their beautiful laquered boxes.
Interesting question, yea i like japan so much, because it is a buddhist country, and i trust in budhism also, As I know about japan where people act respectfully in public. Most people will not talk loudly or act obnoxiously if there are other people nearby, and even more so if there are elderly people nearby. People don't eat or play music on the train, and they always say excuse me if they bump you. Of course there are exceptions, mainly in teenagers but in general people are respectful of their fellow human and take pride in keeping their community or commute peaceful.
It's interesting and they have great food which is quite cheap. You can walk around alone late at night knowing that you're in a safe environment. There are beautiful gardens to be enjoyed. ...