baran.alipour.66
How can memorise new word in English?
I think making some sentences with new words can help us to memorize them .
It's is considered that it's useless to learn the words separately, the best way is to memorize them in phrases or to learn the whole sentence with this word. Anyway, you'd better to read more and watch different movies in English!
The optimal way to memories new words varies depending on people. Some are auditory type which means they can more easily retain words they have heard than when they read or see. I do not agree with some experts saying that words have to be learnt in context otherwise they will be forgotten. I have learnt hundreds of words just through recording my own voice while reading dictionary's definitions. Using this method I hit two targets. The first thing that caught my attention was my outlandish accent that became my only obsession for months. As a result of this finding I started to imitate native people in news, films, and documentaries and so on. At first, it was very disappointing; however I gradually began to see the difference by comparing my recorded voice. In addition to accent problem which was discovered through this process, I came to realize that babies do not write words on flash cards or read books, they just hear words and picked them up, and I thought I could do the same. So I worked out a schedule to record new vocabulary I had already written on cards. Having listened to my own voice for a few days, I developed a great deal of confidence that I could use those words without making any mistakes. Words such as 'grace' with distinctive senses will now remain in my mind for ever. You perhaps learn words in your own way, but through listen-to-words method, you don't have to pound your brain or do it on schedule given that you simply can hear words while you cook or commute on a bus or tube. In the end, it all comes down to you and your abilities though….
just just practice and practice