Kuo Jhong
Is the following sentences correct? 1.Students can use the free time in the summer to learn interesting new things. 2.I joined a series of piano classes in the summer,for pursuing the dream of being a pianist.
Are the following sentences correct? 1.Students can use the free time in the summer to learn interesting new things. [Correct] 2.I joined a series of piano classes in the summer,for pursuing the dream of being a pianist Change to: I joined a series of piano classes in the summer to pursue the dream of being a pianist. [No comma, 'to pursue']
Are the following sentences correct 1.Students can use the free time in the summer to learn interesting new things. Students can use their free time in the summer to learn interesting new things. or Students can use the free time of the summer to learn interesting new things. 2.I joined a series of piano classes in the summer, for pursuing the dream of being a pianist. I joined a series of piano classes in the summer to pursue my dream of being a pianist.
It should read: ARE the following sentences correct?