Ali
is this sentence incorrect?can you correct it? The company's life without make somebody redundant is absolutely impossible. Thanks a lot.
The company's life without makING somebody redundant is absolutely impossible. without/after/before etc +verb+ing
I agree with Sahar - you need a gerund form after the preposition ("without making"), otherwise the sentence sounds nonsensical. Here's my correction: "A company's existence without making somebody redundant is absolutely impossible." Use "the" if you mean a particular company AND you have already told me which one. "Life" is very vague here - "existence" is much clearer. I'd actually write it this way: "For a company to exist without making somebody redundant is absolutely impossible."
Even adding the "ing" I do not understand the sentence. What is "the company's life"? A company is a living thing. Words in sentences are redundant, not people. There may be several people doing the same job then the job function could be redundant, not the people. What were you attempting to say?