junjie
“Pattern” 怎么用在句里? For example: 1) I recognize a pattern in the way she talks. 2) I see the same pattern repeat many times. 3) Just copy this design pattern so we can have matching outfits 4) I figured out the math problem when I saw the pattern.
1) I recognize a pattern in the way she talks. 我能辨别出来她说话的一个特点 2) I see the same pattern repeat many times. 我看到同样的样式(现象)重复了很多次 note: the translation needs a concret senario. 3) Just copy this design pattern so we can have matching outfits 就按照这种样式来做设计,这样我们的服装会比较搭。 4) I figured out the math problem when I saw the pattern. 看到这个图案之后,我想通了这个数学问题。 It also need a context for us to understand the meaning of 'pattern' here pattern: 可以翻译成(带有规则的)图案、样式、排列、分布或者(带有一定规律)的现象、方式等
1) I recognize a pattern in the way she talks. 我认出了她说话的模式/方式。 In this case,pattern means the regular way in which sth happens or is done .(模式/方式) For example, patterns of behavior/work/weather (行为/工作/天气的模式) 2) I see the same pattern repeat many times. 我看到同样的图案/模式重复了很多次。 You know ,you need to give us a context. In this case, pattern means a regular arrangement of lines,shapes,colours,etc. as a design on material ,carpets ,etc.(图案/花样) It can also mean the regular way in which sth happens or is done .(模式/方式) 3) Just copy this design pattern so we can have matching outfits 只要复制这个设计图样,这样我们就可以得到相搭配的衣服了。 In this situation, pattern means a design ,set of instructions or shape to cut around that you use in order to make sth.(图样/模型/底样) 4) I figured out the math problem when I saw the pattern。 当我看到图形/图案时,我就解决了那个数学问题。 Here, pattern means a regular arrangement of lines,shapes,colours,etc (图案)