Daniela
Chinese names: how to choose hanzi? Say you want to translate your name in chinese: can you use every single hanzi with compatible reading? or is there sort of a "table" for characters used in names?maybe I used the wrong word, for "table" I meant like a chart, a list of characters most commonly used. As for my name, I'm looking for hanzi I'd like to use, when I'll come up with something I hope you will help me choose the better ones :) I was asking in general (many ppl when I say I study Chinese ask me to write their names, so I was wondering if there were some "fixed" rules)are 达涅拉 and 丹妮 ok? (I saw my name is frequently spelled 丹妮拉, but 涅 reads "nie" rather than "ni", so I'd like it better than 妮 )
technically speaking,you can use any words in your name.just some words are considered to have bad meanings that is not suit for a person's name. and in chinese,a word can be pronounced diffenerly between 姓the last name 和and 字 normal-meaning-word。
it's better to match your name with some famous person from Wikipedia and thus get the most correct translation there are special dicitonaries for people's names and surnames from English-speaking countries -- as for other countries, well, guessing and imitating is the only option
not"table"its weird to be appearred in names...
In china ,the name also have some lucky or lovely meaning so you can use any word you love .
You choose some Hanzi and type it here. We will help you to choose the best.