olivia
could you please tell me something about the culture of your country
I see that you are Chinese. One of the major differences that you would experience in Australia is the lack of crowds in the streets and restaurants. If you went to a restaurant here even a very good one, you would find empty tables and very few people in evidence. There are small crowds at some venues like sporting events and beaches but even there it would be very easy to find a private setting. Most Australians use private vehicles to travel for shopping and to go to work, so except for cars, you don't see many people around. The population density of my city is about 300 people per square kilometre. In parts of Hong Kong, it is around 100,000 to 130,000 per square kilometre. The other really big thing about this country is its scale. From my city which is the south-east of the country, it is 4200 kilometres by air to our northernmost city and that is not the furtherest city away. Australians now are mostly city folk and use a lot of electronic methods of entertainment, we are mostly a post-industrial society and very few of us are involved in agriculture. We use a lot of machines to do our work. One big thing that you might notice is our lack of air pollution. Our cities typically have clear blue skies. That blueness can be for most of the year, as we have distinct rainy seasons and it doesn't often rain.
Firstly the culture of turkish appeared in the central asia. 1-old and deep-rooted culture 2-Due to its geographical location affected and influenced by many cultures 3- turkish people are hospitable,brave,hardworking but method ofcountry management is very bad therefor people are unhappy
In Sydney Australia we like to do outdoor activities, my favourite of which is having BBQs on the beach after going for a surf
i wanna speak a bout iranian marriage: they have a big party for that in iran we say arosi by the way before that we have hanabandan that we snuggle together and listen to music and dance then tomorrow is arosi at night after that if you like you can follow bride and groom with your car and also tomorrow of arosi we have patakhti in this celebrate also we dance and have party
hi honey do you have oovoo until we speak there?