Adelyn
Is the sentence in correct order? I am beyond tired now. Not to mention that the day is so slow but maybe that is because the weather is a bit hot today. Will try to bounce back later. Logging off now, happy learning! 我现在是超越累的。更何况,这一天是如此之慢,但也许是因为天气是今天有点热。会后反弹。现在注销,快乐学习!
I am beyond tired now. Not to mention that the day is so slow but maybe that is because the weather is a bit hot today. Will try to bounce back later. Logging off now, happy learning! 我现在非常累。更别说今天的时间过得非常慢,当然这也可能是今天天气有点热让有这么觉得。待会应该会凉下来了吧。现在下线了,要开心的学习。
I can't understand what you are trying to say at all. Google is good in searching, but not in translating English into Chinese.
bounce: 迅速恢復 (正常) The patient bounced back to good health. 病人很快地就恢復良好的健康狀況 Will try to bounce back later. 的主詞應該是 I 而不是 It 吧? It 根本不需要 to try to bounce back I 才需要回到良好的身體狀況 "今天天气有点热. 不过会反弹." 離題遠矣 beyond :超出 (程度, 範圍) an evil beyond remedy 無法補救的罪過 beyond tired : 累極了 累得無以復加 "我现在是超越累的" 中文無此表達方式 "要开心的学习" "要快乐的学习" "的"作為副詞語綴 在台灣是可行的 台灣自基礎教育起 已廢止 "地"的副詞語綴用法 Logging off now 並無" 立即注销" "现在下线" 之意 只是表示稍後欲為之行為而已 以上
I am beyond tired now. Not to mention that the day is so slow but maybe that is because the weather is a bit hot today. Will try to bounce back later. Logging off now, happy learning! 我现在是超越累的。更何况,这一天过的如此之慢,但也许是因为今天天气有点热。待会应该会凉快吧。现在下线了,要快乐的学习!
我现在非常累。更别说今天的时间过得非常慢,当然这也可能是今天天气有点热,不过待会凉快下来,现在下线了,学习快乐