aaiiiiiiiii
Is this sentence correct and natural? Due to progress and development in many parts of the world, people no longer believe in superstitions completely.
Due to progress and development in many parts of the world, people have become more skeptical about superstitions Skeptical = doubtful and questioning. Examples: - My friends believe in god and are very religious, but I'm a bit skeptical. - My sister claimed that she saw a ghost, but I'm skeptical about it. - British people used to trust their government, but are more skeptical now.
with the word completely, i just wanted to indicate that people still believe in superstitions. however, they know longer believe firmly in it...
Sounds a bit off... I would get rid of the word completely and just have the sentence as: Due to progress and development in many parts of the world, people no longer believe in superstitions.