Kevin
Can I say... Can I say... A: Excuse me, are you hearing what I am talking to you right now? B: Oh sorry. I am out of it. Can I say above sentences???
I agree with Randy and Gillian, so I'll add a little more about "I am out of it". Just think about what could cause that (being out of it) - tiredness, stress, resignation or even drugs. Actually, drugs would be my first assumption. The whole thing is, saying you were "out of it" is pointing at an outside cause. Just use "sorry, I didn't catch that", "sorry, my mind was somewhere else" or "sorry, I wasn't paying attention" if you weren't listening.
Either change "talking" to "saying" or instead you could say, "Excuse me, did you hear what I said to you?" or "Excuse me, do you understand what I am saying to you just now?" The reply is an expression you could use to express, for example, that you were not paying attention or, your mind was elsewhere.
"Saying" instead of "talking", then you're okay.