Jason
Korean Learning iPhone resource recommendations? I'm looking for apps that can help me learn, not only Korean grammar and sentence patterns, but also vocab. Aside from TTMIK, Naver Dictionary and Daum Dictionary, I don't have much else. I was wondering if you could suggest some apps, maybe flash card apps, something, for me to learn faster! Thank you~
I believe Transparent Language recently released an iPhone version of their Byki Korean flashcard software. I don't use Byki Mobile, but I bought their Delux program for my computer a year ago and it has been very helpful in improving my Korean vocabulary. Hope this helps!
다음 사전 app recommend. Good luck finding -^-^- !
Although this is not free, I think it's quality dictionary app that contains the most natural Korean sentences into which English sentences are translated, among English-Korean mobile dictionaries out now:Collins COBUILD Learner's English with Chinese/Japanese/Korean (of American English) - DioDict And this is app offering flash card, and is free if you are the member of the application company:워드업 무료암기앱