Amy
the difference between each-two sentence? (find sth adj, clause~&think sth adj, clause) What's the difference between 1 and 2, and 3 and 4? 1.You may find your illness hard to accept. 2.You may think your illness hard to accept. 3.I find it amazing that they're still together. 4.I think it's amazing that they're still together. *What's the difference between 1 and 2, and between 3 and 4? Each-two seems the same, but .I think they may be different.
This is rather hard to explain... 1.You may find your illness hard to accept. -> it is understandable that you find your illness hard to accept: your illness is a bad one and it will change your life 2.You may think your illness IS hard to accept. -> you are overreacting: your illness is not as bad as you think 3.I find it amazing that they're still together. 4.I think it's amazing that they're still together. =they mean the same