sujunaid
Translations of "Been" in Urdu I am currently learning Urdu, but have been give 13 versions of the word "been"!! I understand there are male female and plural versions, but I have no idea what the others are used for, and in what circumstances. These are the versions I have been given: - Houii - Huway - Huwa - Hua - Houwa - Hui - Howi - Howa - Howay - Houway - Houay - Huwi - Houaiy I would be very appreciative of your help. Thank you.
Currently I am commenting on "HUA" and " HUI ", Dono leders ka milna aak tarakhi waqaya sabit hua . Secondly " HUI " Aap se mulakat aachi sabit hui ! ( In Urdu we generally use HUA or HUI .)
Agree with Tushar...!
hua, hue, hui... these are the words others are just variants in spellings, and these spelling changes do not signify anything as long as u are pronouncing them right
I am going to learn the Urdu script after I have learnt how to speak Urdu. Also, at the moment, I am writing in Roman Urdu.
I am learning off a website (www.livemocha.com), and they gave me all these versions...it is very confusing. I looked on a dictionary site (urduword.com), and it only gave me the word "huwa".