sujunaid
Urdu Translations Please could you tell me the English translations of the following words: - Ous nay - Uss ne - Kya us nay - Us nahy - Kis nay And when would you use these words in sentences? Also, do you spell the words "socks" as "mozay" or "mauzay"? Thank you.
They all are same Us ne is used when some one in Third person has done an action in the past Usne Paani Piya - He Drank Water Usne Khana Khaya - She ate food Usne apna kaam kar liya hai - He or she has done his or her work Ghadi tooti hui hai. Usne kaam karna band kar diya hai - The Clock is broken. It has stopped woking. Mozay means Socks Mere mozay kahan hain? - Where are my socks? Kya tumne mere mozay dekhe hain? = Have you seen my socks?
Yes, us ka means his/her. us nay means he/she has/had. Example: 1)'wo qalam us ka hai " ="that pen belongs to him/her" 2)"us nay apna kaam poora kar liya" = "he/she has finished his/her work"
Kya usne - Did /Has - he/ she/ it Kya usne apna kaam khtam kar liya = Has he /she completed his/her work? Kya usne mujhse jhooth bola - Did he lie to me? Kisney = Who? Wazir-e-Azam ka qatl kisney kiya? - Who murdered the Prime Minister?
Thank you for your help, this is very useful to me.
usne is usually used to show a person's action whereas, us ka is used for something which belongs to him/her. It is better to write 'us' rather than 'oos',stretching is not needed in it.