Building Russian Vocabulary Any advice or sources to build ones Russian vocabulary? I know only a few words so far and would like to expand my vocabulary to be able to carry on a conversation. Thanks for any help :)
Hi! I think the best advice for you is first of all to learn Russian letters, then phonetics (their pronunciation), and then read-read and again read. I recommend you to find on the Internet Russian newspapers and journals and read different articles (but don't choose politics and economics -it's too hard) - there you'll find modern words and expressions, and even themes that help you to communicate with Russian people
Hi! I am happy to help in the study of spoken Russian, if you give an English lesson. Mailto: esava1983_at_gmail.com or 309106567 in ICQ. Best regards!
www.slovopedia.com
www.busuu.com Here you can find four professionally made courses of the Russian language, levels A1 to B2, including written and oral exercises, audio perception and speech training, etc.