A-Yassine
Make or Do? Someone can tell me the difference betwen Make and Do ? please,
In English "TO MAKE" means, generally, TO CONSTRUCT or to CONCOCT or to ARRANGE something. There are other uses but, think of it as meaning TO CONSTRUCT something. EX: I MAKE dinner. I MADE my bed this morning. I MADE a computer from spare parts. "TO DO" means that there is an activity that we are involved in. It is a verb of action. It is followed, generally, by a noun*. EX: I DO the laundry. I DO my exercises at the gym. I DO many fun things on the weekend. *though it can be followed by other words, such as an adverb: "He did well at school" I hope that helps!
Raja's answer is correct, although it is important to remember that there is no clear or logical rule for using "do" or "make" (or other verbs like "take" as in "take a photo"). In Business English, we often use "make" for things involving money or plans, e.g., make a profit, make money, make a proposal, etc.