Irina
what girls are pleasant to you more: women with character, shitty or quiet, counterbalanced?
'With character' = with good character, good mannerisms 'is a character' = unpredictable, very different and not in a nice way. I like women with character. Women who are characters - it depend on how they are different. 'Shitty' - why would you even include it. It is totally negative. Why would any body want to meet such a person, man or woman. The only time I want anything to be shitty is if I am fertilizing a gargen. Maybe you mean 'brassy' - bold and not afraid to say what she thinks. To a degree I like that, but 'brassy' can become just plain 'rude'. That I don't like. I think you mean 'balanced'. Counterbalance implies that there is something to balance against. In this case, there would have to be two women, the opposite of each other in talent or character. Each one would counterbalance the other. 'Balanced' means even tempered, controlled. This is good to an extent, but too controlled is dull.