MiFen Monster
My spoken Chinese is much better than my reading. What's the best way for me to improve my reading?
15
0
I am a teacher . I have the same situation about leaning English. I think we can be friends ,we can be a teacher for each other. My TEL :13880200954 My English name is Sally。
As we all know, study language is a hard stuff. But I have a simply mathod to solve ur problem. Make a girlfriend with a Chinese girl. And u can solve everything. Let's come to business recite whatever u like (such as songs, news, potetry...)no matter for ur reading and writing is the best way.
I think your problem might be the Chinese characters. You might not know how to pronounce some words but if someone read it to you, you might know what it means. I think just learning how to speak is still not complete. Maybe you should spend more time in writing and reading for now. As your the speaking, speak more too. =) I have the same problem as yours too. Sometimes it's hard for me to read. I tend to get stuck sometimes and my reading is not fluent. But I'm getting a hang of it now. Just read more and you'll improve. Good luck! ^____^
If you can read Chinese characters, you'd better read some articles and write some articles to express yourself. It may be helpful.
you should speak more i think, it can help your reading .坚持好的,会带动不好的!我认为!
MiFen Monster
Chinese (Mandarin), French