Anna
Wicked (the Musical) I've been in England recenly and I've seen Wicked. The show was totally amazing! But, honesly, I didn't understand why Elphaba left the Wizard? I understood he doesn't have the real power, but I didn't understand why she has gone. Thanks in advance!
Thank you, raja, you helped me a lot! I read the wiki, so now I understand the story much better. And you're right, the story is really entertainment! I'm in love with it!
There are many confusing things in this story (Wicked). I have read three of the books and seen the musical. Though I find the story entertaining, I wouldn't say that everything in it makes sense. Also, in real life, people often make choices that are not easily explained. I hope this helps!
I cannot tell you the story, when I didn't understand it completly :)
You did not tell the story....tell me the full story, what happened in that show