Eimantas
Is this sentence correct? Working as hard as I can, never capitulation, being assertive and conscientious and pursuit of everything what is possible are the thing I consider to the the best.
I agree with Koopa.
Capitulation - that is the noun form, in this case, you would need to use the verb form capitulating, as you are trying to say never "doing something". To use the noun form, I would use "without capitulation". Normally, you would not have that many "and" in a sentence, you should use a comma instead and save "and" for the last instance. While thing can be used, (here it would need to be things as you referring to more than 1), the word "qualities" would be more suitable. I would write the sentence as: Working as hard as I can, never capitulating, being assertive, conscientious and pursuing everything that is possible are the qualities I consider to be the best.