wagner
Please Check if i'm well written and if i'm understandably Why I decided to study English? Well, when I ended my time to school, I decided go to college and due to university´s class schedule I realize that I could look for job and the same time I could to study in the university too, so I decided to do. a friends me told about a job fair and, I went to this place to try to found a job in the companies who are employing people. when you arrive at the fair job and you talk with company representative man, the persona who is receiving CV, he will ask you about many things but the most important that you
Why I decided to study English? Well, when I finished school, I decided go to college and due to university´s class schedule, I realized that I could look for job and the same time I could to study in the university too, so I decided to do so. A friend told me about a job fair and, I went to this place to try to finda job in the companies which were employing people. When you arrive at the job fair, you talk with company representative, the person who is receiving CV's. He asks you about many things but the most important is that you speak English.
Ok thank you
This should be in the notebook entry section so people can do corrections. The answer to your question is I understand a lot of it, but there's many errors. I was trying to do a quick correction for you; I just realized it might take much more effort to do a good correction than I thought.