Juliana
Community Tutor
What is an accurate translation in spanish for: "remitting cheques forwarded for collection"?. Thank you in advance
Juliana, I don't even know what that means in English!! :D I would probably need to know more context.
El cheque de el remitente lo regresaran para colectar los fondos. I work at a bank, and that is what i would tell a customer.
Hola Gary!:-) Yeah I understand what you mean this is from The Central Product Classification of the United Nations Statistics Division. We are adapting the classification to Colombia. The class or section in the classification is called "Deposit services" the explanatory note says it includes "chequing services" which includes activities like "remitting cheques forwarded for collection". I am not sure how to translate that in Spanish. What does "forwarded for collection" mean? Thank you anyway:-)
Gracias Claudia:-)